Saturday, May 09, 2009

Breaking Up

Its over. And as much as I hate to say it, its because I've met someone else. We had a lot of great weekends together - sloppy drunk at 3 a.m. a few times, lots of sweaty breakfasts after long runs. But honestly, you're just not as available to me - I don't want to wait in line for you. In a relationship of this nature, I honestly just want you to service me well and fast.

So, The Diner, you've been replaced. Florida Avenue Grill will now be my weekend long run destination. The pancakes were awesome, the bacon better, and I'm pretty sure what I experienced afterwards was a diabetic coma induced by the apples. Breakfast potatoes are good - but they're just not worth the wait. I'm looking forward to this new relationship flowering.
(photo by JamesCalder, found on Flickr)

No comments: